Anxiety is your body's natural response to stress. The stress can be internal, like an unsettling memory, or external, like a difficult exam. The amygdala is the part of the brain that is meant to keep you safe by recognizing and responding to danger. Sometimes the amygdala fuels your body when there's no real danger... and this builds up left you feeling anxious.
Anxiety can manifest in many ways. It affects our thoughts, feelings, bodily reactions, and behaviors, all of which affect each other.
Mel the cow & Billie the goat
ELLINGTON YOUTH SERVICES PROUDLY PRESENTS THE KIND FARM ANIMATION SERIES FEATURING MEL THE COW AND BILLIE THE GOAT. JOURNEY WITH MEL USING THE WORRY MAP TO FIND TOOLS TO HELP COPE WITH WORRY AND ANXIETY.
- VIDEO#1 - INTRODUCING MEL AND BILLIE
- VIDEO#2 - EPISODE 1: AFRAID OF THE DARK
- VIDEO#3 - EPISODE 2: THUNDERSTORM!
- VIDEO#4 - EPISODE 3: SLEEPOVER AT GRANDMA'S
- VIDEO#5 - EPISODE 4: PLAYGROUND WORRY
- VIDEO#6 - EPISODE 5: KIND FARM SUMMER CAMP
- VIDEO#7 - EPISODE 6: WORRY MAP TOOLS
- VIDEO#8 - EPISODE 7: BREATHING EXERCISES
- VIDEO #9 - EPISODE 8: CALM DOWN YOGA
- VIDEO #10 - EPISODE 9: VIRTUAL MINDFULNESS
- VIDEO #11 - EPISODE 10: RAINBOW BREATHING
- VIDEO #12 - EPISODE 11: KEEPING FRIENDS